Old April 28th 09, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default London Underground 'best metro in Europe'

On 2009-04-28, Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , writes

The frequency was about the same, but it always seemed reliable.
There was none of this 15 min wait in the rush hour ********

Do you mean on the outer end of a branch like at Amersham or
somewhere? I don't think I've ever waited more than 6 or 7 minutes
even in places like Stanmore or Ruislip Gardens at 7.30am on a
Sunday.

You've obviously never waited for a Circle Line train at Monument.

You haven't observed one of the basic rules of the Underground - don't
rely on the Circle line!

Take the red line, the green line, the silver or blue
Take a trip with your family -- and see where they go
Any line you can think of -- except for the yellow
Give them a free ticket -- it's the best thing to do
And if you wind up on the circle line
Then if you run into the yellow

Well that's up to you
Hell, it's not from lack of options

Round and around
Round and around
Getting no higher from the ground
The circle has an empty sound
The endless full circle -- for the next in line
The endless full circle -- are you the next in line
Round and around