Old April 28th 09, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Buggy On Bus Discrimination Claim

"Clive" wrote in message

When I drove buses (70s) you either folded your buggy or pushchair or you
didn't get on full stop. Further it went in the little luggage bay where
the conductor stood, not in the seating area.

That was by far the best way, but I guess the layout of the new buses
doesn't allow for that.

What do the owners of these huge kiddie-carts do when there's someone in a
wheelchair in 'their' space? Shove them out of the way?

Ian