Old April 29th 09, 09:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Buggy On Bus Discrimination Claim

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 09:42:59AM +0100, Ian Jelf wrote:

Now, I *have* heard stories of drivers refusing to wait *while* a mother
folded a buggy (First 121 or 126 in Somerset, for reference)

Given the age it takes parents to unload all the stuff they hang off a
buggy, unload the child, and then unclip half a dozen safety catches,
that makes sense.

Back when I were a lad, my parents carried Baby Stuff in a bag on their
person, and could fold the buggy with a single sharp kick in the right
place.

Support terrierism! Adopt a dog today!