Old May 1st 09, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Simon Jenkins in 'is idiot' shock

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message , John Rowland
writes
Ian Jelf wrote:

He spoke total drivel about a subject he'd not grasped and failed to
understand, let alone answer, a question put to him pointing out the
hole in his argument.

If you can get paid to do that, why am I wasting my time on Usenet doing it
for free?

Well I carved a career out of it I suppose.......

I don't know if you've ever worked in Cambridge, but here the chaffeur punt
guides have it as a competitive sport... the size and volume of porkies you
can get past the guillible victi^Wtourists without them smelling a rat. No
qualifications required except student status and an ability to punt. The
punt companies seem quite willing to overlook lack of the latter.

Theo