Old May 2nd 09, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David A Stocks[_2_] David A Stocks[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster on National Rail - Variable Minimum Journey Times

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message

The above journey included another OSI, SPB (Shepherds Bush) which is
new and which I don't know the allowance for but the weird result may
be due to it or to the combination.

I was impressed by the interchange with the Central Line, which is
easier/better than the National Rail to Underground interchanges at most
London termini. However, the OSI at SPB probably allows for people wanting
to get at the Hammersmith & City line as well.

One can begin to understand some of the concerns the TOCs may have about
implementing Oyster on NR. I assume my entry and exit data is stored in a
system somewhere, and I can imagine auditors could have a bit of fun
reconciling this with the three operators involved for the purposes of
revenue allocation ...

D A Stocks