Old May 5th 09, 10:16 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Stephen O'Connell[_3_] Stephen O'Connell[_3_] is offline

Default More Piccys from the IOW

Tony Polson wrote:
"Peter Masson" wrote:

and it looks a great deal better than it did in Network SouthEast or
Dinosaur livery.

It's a big improvement on the dinosaur livery, I agree.

But I think the application of NSE livery to the IOW trains was
beautifully done, inside and out, and overall they were a credit to
BR.

They were, but the 1938 stock does look 'normal' in red. Anything else just
doesn't seem right.