Old May 6th 09, 09:18 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hgrk1mcj5tf2zby@temporaryinbox.com is offline

Default Sense seen on Crossrail at last?

On 5 May, 16:55, "Peter Masson" wrote:
"J. Chisholm" wrote

Have they 'safeguarded' the other end to Gravesend as well, or are they
just 'consulting' on that. For that would you need dual voltage stock as
for Thameslink?

Yes, and yes (confirmed in the Knt draft RUS).

Peter

Exactly what service would they propose to Gravesend? Would they
squeeze in the Crossrail stoppers between the North Kent trains? Would
they remodel Dartford?

It all seems a bit vague. I haven't yet seen anything in the Kent RUS
or S London RUS to suggest what they would plan on doing. Maybe I
missed it..