Old May 6th 09, 11:18 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Sense seen on Crossrail at last?

"Chris" wrote in message
Apologies for the length of this post, but I've chosen to answer many
posts in this one, rather than several....but there's a LOT of
misinformation in this thread!

On 5 May, 16:56, "Paul Scott" wrote:

What I suspect is more significant [than the safeguarding] is that NR are
run Crossrail [their wider network changes] and Reading remodelling as a
combined project under one manager...

Oh yeah? Do you know just how large these two projects are? Not a hope
in hell.....

Should really have said 'integrated programme delivery team' - from the CP4
enhancement plan:

"Our [NR's] obligation is to deliver the scope of works associated with the
Crossrail and Reading area redevelopment projects. The scope of these
projects is set out in the following pages. There are significant interfaces
between these projects and as such we are delivering them through an
integrated programme delivery team."

Unless you know different of course...

Paul S