Old May 7th 09, 03:45 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
1506 1506 is offline

Default More Piccys from the IOW

On May 7, 4:26*am, "DW downunder" noname wrote:
"1506" wrote in message

On May 5, 8:40 am, "Pat O'Neill" wrote:

http://patrickoneill204.fotopic.net/p58004145.html

"Perfick", beautiful. *These remind me of my teenage years in London.
The '38 stock was truly iconic.

I saw the Standard stock in NSE. Must say that it seemed to work to my eye.
I find the yellow front, just a solid colour block set against the red quite
overwhelming. A little bit of lining and styling to soften the edginess I
think would serve the stock well. The fronts used to be red, so perhaps the
yellow could actually be made into 3 rounded cornered rectangles occupying
most of the front surface.

DW down under

Pount taken. I wish they did not have the yellow ends.