Old May 7th 09, 04:05 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
DW downunder DW downunder is offline

Default More Piccys from the IOW

"rail" wrote in message
In message
"DW downunder" noname wrote:

"rail" wrote in message
In message
rail wrote:

[snip]

I've now posted the promised pics of the Standard Stock (class 485) on
the
island. Also a couple of shots of the 1938 stock in Network South
East
livery.

Doh! That should be:

http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/collection/1694014/index.html

And it gets us:

404: Page Not found

[snip]

Brain is obviously in neutral today, third time lucky:

Isle of Wight tube trains at:

http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/c1694014.html

Hong Kong Trams at:

http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/c1693996.html

Or follow the links from the page in my sig.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail

Thanks Graeme - 3rd try lucky

The links worked this time.

Out of all of them, I reckon the BR NSE livey worked the best. Now, did you
ever get the 485/6s in BR NSE livery? My day out at the IoW was on a Network
Day - 3 Quid for the entire NSE on a Sunday - a few IC125s excepted - that'd
make a TOC blanche. And I'm pretty sure the Standard stock cars were in the
current NSE livery.

Regards

David