Old May 7th 09, 04:14 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
rail rail is offline

Default More Piccys from the IOW

In message
"DW downunder" noname wrote:

[snip]

Thanks Graeme - 3rd try lucky

The links worked this time.

Out of all of them, I reckon the BR NSE livey worked the best. Now, did you
ever get the 485/6s in BR NSE livery?

Unfortunately not, despite living just over the water I seldom made a trip to
the island for leisure purposes and business trips were always into Cowes.

My day out at the IoW was on a
Network Day - 3 Quid for the entire NSE on a Sunday - a few IC125s
excepted - that'd make a TOC blanche. And I'm pretty sure the Standard
stock cars were in the current NSE livery.

Never seen any pictures like that.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail