Old May 7th 09, 08:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

As of today 7 May my Oyster journey history is showing only to 29
April ("it normally takes 48 hours for journeys to be added to your
statement") with a Entry in Notting Hill Gate £4 gobbled, to leave
£2.90 and no exit. The exit was Bank within the 2hr limit. Some
previous journeys also involving Bank as entry and exit are also
wrong. Has the station had a credit crunch?

It seems weird that my merry trips (Ladbroke Grove, White City,
KingsX, and several buses) all show but Bank is last there on the
20th despite being visited as part of all those journeys. Methinks a
puzzling phone call will need to be made. No, I didn't vault the gates
at Bank.
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com