Old May 8th 09, 05:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

I will be able to re-verify the card's records at a machine this
evening. Thanks for the good answers. Unfortunately for me, I use the
JH for expense claims (and even to remember where I was on some whacky
weeks, and if a journey was £2.20 peak or £1.60 off peak - the
difference does add up).

The current malaise appears to be worse than the old long-gap but at
least *consistent* updates.
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com