Old May 8th 09, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] tim.norwich@gmail.com is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

Certainly, my first reaction was that there must have been some
expensive unresolved journeys, but it appears not. But I needed to do
some spreadsheet work to be sure.

I've also suffered missing entries, but with a correct overall
balance. Am I alone in thinking that the online display is
unnecessarily confusing? The "Fare" column doesn't actually show the
fare for a journey (except for a bus) - it shows debits and credits.
I'm interested in your spreadsheet - does anyone have anything that
you can just paste the journey history into and it actually shows the
fares charged??

Tim