Old May 8th 09, 12:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Deutsch Martin Deutsch is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

On May 8, 6:29*am, Colum Mylod wrote:
I will be able to re-verify the card's records at a machine this
evening. Thanks for the good answers. Unfortunately for me, I use the
JH for expense claims (and even to remember where I was on some whacky
weeks, and if a journey was £2.20 peak or £1.60 off peak - the
difference does add up).

I'm sure you're already aware that tube ticket offices can give you a
printout of your last 8 journeys, which should do the trick for
expenses claims.

I noticed lately that White City has been missing from my online
journey history since April 19th. Wood Lane hasn't shown up for a
recent entry, but the auto top-up did register there.
I emailed Oyster Online support to ask if they knew what the problem
was, but they took six weeks to reply to me last time, so I'm not
holding my breath.