Old May 9th 09, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:45:12 +0100, "Recliner"
wrote:

"Martin Deutsch" wrote in message

I'm sure you're already aware that tube ticket offices can give you a
printout of your last 8 journeys, which should do the trick for
expenses claims.

If you can get to a ticket office when it's staffed, and don't make
new journeys in the meantime that push the unclaimed ones off the
list-of-8! Which can happen to me. I wish TfL would do an "Amsterdam"
and put a printer into the top-up machines a la OV-kaart.

I use snapper plugin in Firefox to grab the journey history and upload
it. A printout means a scan, though the printout is clearer (which can
be a disadvantage when claiming! All those £4 debits look good.)

As a matter of interest, is there anyone whose on-line Oyster journey
history contains no omissions at all?

Mine was pretty good (not noticing omissions) up to March. Delayed
maybe: from yesterday to perhaps 2 weeks delay in showing up. It turns
out that my card's balance is correct, but Bank has indeed gone
missing from the JH.

TFL are missing another trick he there's no point worrying all of
us when a simple professional status web page would suffice. It would
cause fewer calls to their call centre.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com