Old May 11th 09, 12:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default More Piccys from the IOW

In article , noname (DW
downunder) wrote:

Out of all of them, I reckon the BR NSE livey worked the best. Now,
did you ever get the 485/6s in BR NSE livery? My day out at the IoW
was on a Network Day - 3 Quid for the entire NSE on a Sunday - a
few IC125s excepted - that'd make a TOC blanche. And I'm pretty
sure the Standard stock cars were in the current NSE livery.

The Standard stock was used with NSE livery, I'm sure. I don't have a
photo handy as it will be on paper and I'm not at home now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel