Old May 12th 09, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Chelsea 4, Arsenal 1, LUL 0

Mizter T wrote:

I've never seen so many people empty out of Ashburton Grove early as
they did after Chelsea's fourth goal. Lots of displeased Gooners...
including me. Took a comprehensive thrashing.

Good cooperation between Arsenal and TfL there.

TfL - "Can you let a few goals in so that the crowd disperses gradually?
We've got a few problems"

Arsenal FC - "Happy to be of assistance"...

Appparently Newcastle Utd have been helping the Metro in this way all
season...

Paul S