Old May 13th 09, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster Southern rail/LU advice please

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:48:50AM +0100, Ian F. wrote:

Many thanks for all the input everyone. For future reference, the
jump-off-the-train-at-Clapham-Junction-and-swipe-the-card option sounds
definitely the most fun! ;-)

Given how few through trains there are from Civilisation to West
Brompton et al, I strongly recommend learning exactly where the card
reader is and practicing your shoulder charges so you can swipe and get
back on the next train without having to wait ages for the next one!

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
-- John Hardin, in the Monastery