Old May 13th 09, 10:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Journey history with a Bank problem?

On Wed, 13 May 2009 00:51:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Tim

\What makes you think that TFL will not send you a cheque for oyster
refunds if you a) have a registered card and b) ask very nicely
explaining why there is a problem?

Indeed. Despite using 1 tube station daily, I was sent a cheque for a
system failure in 2005. The person on the other end of the line was in
a hurry to quit so her manager waded through her stuff and sorted out
debts by cheque as there was no record made of preferred refund means.

I was surprised but all that was explained in a cover letter. Not
quite as I phrased it (didn't keep the letter - wasn't a regular to
utm in those days).

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com