Old May 14th 09, 06:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Taking a bike from London Bridge to Hither Green on a thursday evening?

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
th.li...
Evening all,

I want to visit a friend who lives near Hither Green (or thereabouts

snip
Moreover, is it realistic for me to think i will be able to get on a train
with my bike soon after that? I have this terrible vision of the evening
peak being standing-room-only and not conducive to bikes for hours on end.

Thanks,
tom

Just be prepared to put up with some hard looks!

MaxB