Old May 14th 09, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin Tom Crispin is offline

Default Taking a bike from London Bridge to Hither Green on a thursday evening?

On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:00:02 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2009, Alistair Bell wrote:

But with all that said, I'd be tempted to just leave the bike at Hither
Green (or Lewisham) station in the morning. Or just not cycle that day.

I don't understand this idea - which morning? Are you suggesting i should
have cycled there this morning (from Finsbury Park) before work, then got
the train from there to work today, and then back again this evening,
followed by riding back to Finsbury Park tonight? Or that i should stay
the night (which her husband might find sightly surprising), leave it
there tomorrow morning, and then go back for it by train some other time?

I've no idea what they were thinking.

It is interesting to note that soon there will be an almost motor
traffic free cycle route from Lewisham to Finsbury Park.