Old May 16th 09, 11:10 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Crossrail under way

Paul Scott wrote on 16 May 2009
11:24:51 ...
"Richard J." wrote in message
m...

By the way, I note that one of the new Crossrail maps shows "Heathrow
T1,2,3 and 4". Until now they have seemed reluctant to admit that
Crossrail won't serve T5, and indeed most of the maps still show just
"Heathrow" or "Heathrow Airport", and all of them show only one station
'blob'.

Are you talking about the (carriage style) line maps? Most info published
about service patterns has fairly categorically been about T4 via T123 for a
few years now.

I'm talking about the route maps on the Crossrail site at
http://www.crossrail.co.uk/pages/routemaps03.html

That page lists the following ...

Route regional map May 2009.pdf - 209.7Kb
Route connections May 2009.pdf - 192.8Kb
Route connections with airports May 2009.pdf - 217.1Kb
Route linear map large print May 2009.pdf - 153.2Kb
Route linear map May 2009.pdf - 159.1Kb

.... of which only the last shows T1,2,3 and 4.

--
Richard J.