Old May 16th 09, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default Crossrail under way

On May 16, 8:47 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
Another point I've just spotted is there are other station names that are
supposedly provisional - they quote Liverpool St and Farringdon for
instance, as they link to Moorgate and Barbican respectively.

Looking at street names I think "Smithfield" might be a reasonable
name for the Farringdon/Barbican Crossrail station, if you didn't want
to name it one of those, or possibly Charterhouse. Given Liverpool
Street's prominence as a terminus, I can't imagine them going for
"Finsbury Circus"...

--
Abi