Old May 17th 09, 10:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Crossrail under way

On 17 May, 22:07, Roland Perry wrote:
If that's the new plan, it differs from the one posted earlier today,

Yes. They completely rethought the tunnelling strategy after protests,
and the crossover at Isle of Dogs has also been removed.

The document you quoted is from the original Environmental Statement
and hasn't been updated, although they have published four sets of new
documents that cover only the changes. The only way to work out what
the current plan is for anything to work backwards through all five
sets of documents to find the newest one that covers the detail
you're interested in (and people wonder why I quit blogging about this
stuff).

In any case, the tunneling strategy I just linked to is a current one.