Old May 22nd 09, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Commuters suffer while Crowe inflates his ego even further

On Fri, 22 May 2009 05:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
The District Dave thread on this subject is interesting; I shan't link
because IIRC they don't like that. It's clear that:
1) a driver pressed the door open button on the wrong side
2) he failed to tell management about this immediately, which is the
rule laid down for this kind of accident
3) he was subsequently dismissed for failing to report the incident

It does seem a bit harsh firing him if he did eventually report it. I'd have
thought a written warning would have been enough. Unless of course he never
reported it or he'd had a lot of "incidents" before.

B2003