Old May 22nd 09, 05:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Awesome photos of Stratford Regional Station.

On May 22, 5:41*pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

On 22 May, 16:47, wrote:

Sorry, what's the line running above the entrance to Stratford
Regional in the CGI photo?

The structure of the pedestrian bridge, I thknk. It appears to have a
continuation as a bridge over the main road, which may be confusing
you.

This is the somewhat fuzzy CGI image* in question:
http://mizter.t.googlepages.com/Stra...bridge_CGI.jpg

I agree with Mr Thant - it appears to just be a continuation of the
pedestrian bridge, though I'm not really up on what the plans for this
bridge link actually are. One can however say for absolutely certain
that it's not a railway line of any sort! By the by, if you go to
Stratford station you'll be able to see work progressing on converting
the old NLL alignment for DLR operation from the overbridge within the
big 'hall' (that contains the concourse).

-----
*Can one legitimately say Computer Generated Imagery Image?