Old December 21st 03, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Buses Acceptable ?

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message
"Edward Cowling" wrote in message

I still consider the bus as drop in
centres on wheels and would rather
walk 5 miles in the rain than use one.

What is the overall perception of them
out there in Internet land ??

Why do so many social inadequates insist on demonstrating the fact?

His point is valid for certain neighbourhoods, perhaps 50% or so of London's
area. In the rest of London (including Central London) bus use is definitely
not the province of the underclass.

I've never been threatened or accosted on a bus in my life, so Edward should
stop worrying and help "us" to outnumber "them" in more and more parts of
London.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped