Old May 22nd 09, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Commuters suffer while Crowe inflates his ego even further

"MrBitsy" wrote in message

wrote in message ...

How do you explain pilots landing with wheels up, ships colliding
with

When was the last time a commercial airliner landed with its wheels
up because the crew forgot to lower them??

I said pilots, not just commercial pilots. All pilots are highly
trained people, yet they will make mistakes because they are human.
Remember the Airbus that flew into trees at an airshow - the pilot
was the makers test pilot!

Actually, Captain Michel Asseline was an Air France pilot who disobeyed
his employer's instructions about how low to fly. He was supposed to go
no lower than 30m, but went as low as 30'. He blamed a faulty altimeter,
as well as slow responding engines. But I gather that the conspiracy
theorists are still not convinced that all the facts are yet known about
this crash from 21 years ago.