Old May 23rd 09, 01:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] nospam_lonelytraveller_nospam@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default ELL works trip

On 22 May, 15:32, John B wrote:
I'm going on a trip with work to cover the ELL worksite next week,
alongside various railway and civils hacks, visiting Shoreditch High
Street, Dalston Junction, Thames Tunnel and NXG depot.

Anyone got any qns/issues/areas that they've been wondering about,
that I'd be an idiot to miss out on, etc?

--
John Band
john at johnband dot orgwww.johnband.org

1. What are they doing about a second exit from Wapping?

2. Are they making Wapping fully accessible; if so, then how, given
that wheelchairs would fall off the platforms, given the width?

3. Will Rotherhithe look any better? Or will it still resemble the
lift lobby in a run down 70s council tower block?