Old May 24th 09, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default Boris & co's narrow miss whilst out cycling

"Mizter T" wrote ...
Yeah, the video does almost suggest he was somewhat
nonchalant - though I'm sure he was as shaken as
everyone else. I think this video should be compulsory
viewing for each and every lorry driver - it really send the
message that one should 'make sure your vehicle is
secure'.

Unless in Calais, UK bound, passing a crowd of potential immigrants - I
always wondered why those doors, not only sealed for safety reasons, but
also for customs regulations, seem to flap open as soon as someone wants to
hop aboard!