Old May 24th 09, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Christopher A. Lee Christopher A. Lee is offline

Default The past...

On Sun, 24 May 2009 09:55:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Thank you fot that; this must be one of the few BTF films that I've
never seen.

The New York Central made a similar set of films. One of which used
Barwick Green as the music which got played at completely
inappropriate times - the other club members (Kingston Model Railroad
Club, New York) couldn't understand why I kept bursting into laughter.