Old May 24th 09, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default ELL works trip

"John B" wrote in message
I'm going on a trip with work to cover the ELL worksite next week,
alongside various railway and civils hacks, visiting Shoreditch High
Street, Dalston Junction, Thames Tunnel and NXG depot.

Anyone got any qns/issues/areas that they've been wondering about,
that I'd be an idiot to miss out on, etc?

Is the 378 fleet actually going to be divided into dual voltage and DC only
versions? (noting recent thread referring to stabling ELL units at Orient
Way etc)...

Paul