Old May 25th 09, 07:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tony Dragon Tony Dragon is offline

Default The past...

John Rowland wrote:
MatSav wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
the NPL which was, and is, in Teddington.

Indeed it is - I work there!

Ah! I have an idea for how the NPL could use the spare bits in the MSF
signal to improve the service... Do you think they might be up for that, or
are they a Not-Invented-Here organisation? (I guess the answer to that
should be emailed rather than, er, broadcast.) I'd give the NPL carte
blanche to use my encoding free of charge, obviously, although any equipment
manufacturers who wanted to decode the spare bits using my algorithm should
have to pay me a royalty.

Ob Cycling: In a recent travel survey, something like 15% of the
750-strong workforce at NPL regularly cycle to work.

So that's about 0.1 kilocycles.

Do you mean 100 Hz

--

Tony Dragon