Old May 25th 09, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Brimstone[_7_] Brimstone[_7_] is offline

Default The past...

MatSav wrote:

Indeed they did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batters...ersea_fun_fair
explains. I was there just a week before the collapse of the
roller-coaster, and the very thought of that puts me off using
one ever again.

I was also at Lulworth Cove, Dorset, on a Geology field trip -
just a week before a land slip killed a teacher and pupils (also
on a field trip). I'm seeing a pattern :-(

Would you be kind enough to post a list of your movements for the next ten
years please. This is purely to give everyone else the chance to be
somewhere different. :-)