Old May 27th 09, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default London Terminals National Rail tickets and London Underground

On Wed, 27 May 2009 08:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

On a similar theme, I recently had to travel across London, and
decided to walk to Piccadilly Circus from Charing Cross. However, my
ticket did not work and when I presented it to a LU member of staff I
was denied access as she informed me that it was only valid from
terminus to terminus.

I had walked because it was a lovely warm evening and I had time to
spare. Was she right?

Sounds like she passed her jobsworth exam with flying colours.

B2003