Old May 27th 09, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Terminals National Rail tickets and London Underground

In article
,
() wrote:

On a similar theme, I recently had to travel across London, and
decided to walk to Piccadilly Circus from Charing Cross. However, my
ticket did not work and when I presented it to a LU member of staff I
was denied access as she informed me that it was only valid from
terminus to terminus.

I had walked because it was a lovely warm evening and I had time to
spare. Was she right?

Thanks

Jobsworth as was said, but you could have used any terminal station. So
for King's cross to Victoria you can walk to Euston and enter the tube
there.

--
Colin Rosenstiel