Old May 29th 09, 03:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Bus Route W19

Mizter T wrote:

OK, so there's an example of some sort of similar arrangement
somewhere in East Ham - anyone any idea of what that is and how that
works?

It's somewhere near Jenkins Lane, but I can't remember more than that.

Other examples are the Bollo Lane entrance to Chiswick Business Park, and I
think the east side of Stockley Park.

Why they haven't introduced something similar for the 232 between Friern
Bridge Retail Park and Regal Drive is beyond me. Diverting the bus through
the gated road would avoid the permanent 20 minute traffic jam in the
eastbound NCR, and take it a lot nearer to the retail park too.