Old May 31st 09, 11:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] spam@johnband.org is offline

Default Another Tube strike announced

On May 30, 4:42*pm, James Farrar wrote:
Tony Polson wrote :

Pyromancer wrote:

It's beginning to feel like 1979 all over again, with a chaotic and
shambling Labour administration, beset by problems internal and
external, soon to be swept into history by resurgent Tories.

It's beginning to feel like 1997 all over again, with a corrupt, chaotic
and shambling administration, beset by problems internal and external,
soon to be swept into history by a party led by a young, articulate,
privately educated slick PR man leading a party of traditionalist
incompetence that is briefly hidden under a fresh coat of paint for the
purposes of getting elected.

That analysis simultaneously flatters Brown now in comparison with Major in
1997 and Blair then compared with Cameron now.

Please explain how?

I'll accept "Because I'm a Tory, and hence am incapable of rational
thought", if you can't come up with anything else.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org