Old June 1st 09, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Ba-da- Bing!

Mizter T wrote:
Actually I rather prefer using their bird's-eye views to Google's
Street view, so I wouldn't say the latter has superseded the former -
obviously they're both rather different and can actually be used well
side-by-side (or tab-by-tab) - but I really like getting the aerial
overview of a place offered by the bird's-eye view facility, and
Street view just doesn't offer that.

And Multimap (which is WLL in disguise) offers Ordnance Survey maps on top
of that.

Theo