Old June 3rd 09, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default ELL works trip

In message , Barry Salter
wrote:
Paul Rigg wrote:
Well I'd like to know if they are taking St Mary's curve out ie the
one near WHitechapel that gives access to the District Line.

St. Mary's Curve is long gone. It was decommissioned in four stages
after the last service train on 22nd December 2007.

However, I understand the long-term plan is to have an unelectrified
single-track link along the curve.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org