Old June 4th 09, 06:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Another Tube strike announced

wrote in news:e5d7d550-78f8-472b-b17b-9d79d70e64b4
@d31g2000vbm.googlegroups.com:

On Jun 3, 7:38*am, James Farrar wrote:
Please explain how?

I'll accept "Because I'm a Tory, and hence am incapable of rational
thought", if you can't come up with anything else.

Given that second sentence, it's not worth the hassle.

(BTW, I'm not a Tory.)

Meh. "Please explain how Cameron is less bad than Tony Blair".

He seems to have some idea of what he wants to do with power. Blair never
did.

Of course it's possible that appearances are deceptive; only the event
will prove it.

I'd probably accept at this point that Brown is a worse party leader
than Major.

It would be difficult to argue the other way, quite frankly.