Old June 4th 09, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Another Tube strike announced

On Jun 4, 7:36*am, James Farrar wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 3, 7:38*am, James Farrar wrote:
Please explain how?

I'll accept "Because I'm a Tory, and hence am incapable of rational
thought", if you can't come up with anything else.

Given that second sentence, it's not worth the hassle.

(BTW, I'm not a Tory.)

Meh. "Please explain how Cameron is less bad than Tony Blair".

He seems to have some idea of what he wants to do with power. Blair never
did.

That's just nonsense - I'm not going to wage some massive defence of
Blair, but to say that he didn't have any idea of what he wanted to do
in power is just plain ignorant.

Of course it's possible that appearances are deceptive; only the event
will prove it.

I'd probably accept at this point that Brown is a worse party leader
than Major.

It would be difficult to argue the other way, quite frankly.

I'm sure someone could come up with an argument, but I'm not going to
waste my effort trying! The Tories problem in the 90's was Europe, and
also that John Major wasn't Margaret Thatcher. The Labour Party's
current problem is Gordon Brown himself. That, and the fact they're
going to lose the next election, the two issues being rather fused
together.