Old June 6th 09, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spam@johnband.org is offline

Default Ticket gates at Thornton Heath

On Jun 5, 7:05*pm, David Cantrell wrote:
Although judging by the ****wits throughout central London, where
everyone *knows* that you need to put your ticket through the barrier
machine thing, who don't do so until they're standing right next to it
thus holding up decent people, that won't happen enough. *We'll just
have to rely on the local scrotes to knife people who don't move fast
enough.

Haha! That's the second-funniest thing I've read today. I love the
concept of decent commuter norms being enforced by south-east London's
knife-wielding little *******s...

As it happens, this thread was the funniest:
http://bloodandtreasure.typepad.com/...1570bef195970b

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org