Old June 6th 09, 04:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default LU strike and possible knock-on effects on NR / LO services [was:Tube strike]

On 6 June, 16:53, Mizter T wrote:
On Jun 6, 3:48*pm, MIG wrote:

On 6 June, 15:23, Mizter T wrote:

[snip]

(I suppose Chiltern could possibly run a Harrow-on-the-Hill to
Marylebone shuttle if a few non-striking LU signallers could be found
- though are there any crossovers south of HotH?)

There aren't.

I'd like to say 'well in that case they can run two trains in steam'
on each line, but I'm sure there'd be problems with trying to treat
two non-reversible lines as reversible!

Actually, my mistake, there is a trailing crossover at Neasden, but I
don't think it would help.