Old June 7th 09, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Suggestions for my next vistit requested

"Jarle H Knudsen" wrote in message
I'm visiting London again this friday for a whole weeks stay. Is there
anything interesting transport-related I could catch while I'm there? I'm
also open to other suggestions. I have tried to compile a list of what
I've
done so far at jarle.com/london/ .

I'm considering doing a section of the London Outer Orbital Path. Any
suggestions as to which section? So far I'm considering section 12
(Uxbridge to Harefield West) or 20 (Chigwell to Havering atte Bower).

--
jhk

http://www.watercressline.co.uk/
shares a station with National Rail so easy to get to (but not particularly
quick from London). The "country" end of the line (Alresford) isn't very
far from Winchester which is a nice town and has a quicker service back to
London, scroll through the "Visiting us" section on the site and there are
details of various buses and trains.
http://www.croydon-tramlink.co.uk/