Old June 7th 09, 08:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Suggestions for my next vistit requested

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:00:33 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

There's no visitor access to One Canada Square or any of the other
skyscrapers at Canary Wharf. London isn't great with regards to being
able to visit the top of tall buildings, at least not simply to look
at the view - Post Office Tower's been off the agenda for years as
well of course, both the observation galleries and the restaurant.
There's a champagne bar at the top of Tower 42, aka the NatWest Tower,
but you need reservations. There's another restaurant at the top of
the Gherkin which affords great views, but that's a private dining
arrangement.

I know that my building has no visitor access, but hadn't asked about
No. 1. Coincidentally, the old office was opposite the Gerkhin.

Incidentally, I love Tate Modern and the National Gallery. Not
transport related (unless you count the haywain).

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk