Old June 9th 09, 08:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick P Nick P is offline

Default Oyster PASYG on National rail during tube srike

"collybs" wrote in message
The National Rail Website says the following:

Oyster Card 'Pay as you go' will be accepted on National Rail journeys
in Greater London.

I would therefore say that iy is all of National Rail.

Peter

Can anybody say if Chingford has Oyster readers or not?
NEAX website they will be installed by Spring 2008, TfL website map says no
Oyster availability there yet. Considering it is only 4 stops from
Walthamstow Central on an isolated line it would make some sense to have it
there but we are talking about rail firms here.

Think I will print out and take the TfL page saying Oyster can be used on
NR, just in case....

Nick