Old June 9th 09, 06:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Deutsch Martin Deutsch is offline

Default LU strike and possible knock-on effects on NR / LO services [was:Tube strike]

On Jun 6, 12:55*pm, Mizter T wrote:

Then there's stations where LUL manages the main bit of the station
though not the National Rail platforms - e.g. West Ham, Seven Sisters,
Stratford.

First Capital Connect are saying this:

Please note: It is our expectation we will be able to operate between
Finsbury Park and Moorgate. However, this will depend upon the
availability of London Underground personnel who staff many of these
stations.

(from http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...=MajorIncident
)