Old June 9th 09, 06:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] tshanazt@aol.com is offline

Default LU strike and possible knock-on effects on NR / LO services [was:Tube strike]

On 9 June, 19:17, Martin Deutsch wrote:
First Capital Connect are saying this:

Please note: It is our expectation we will be able to operate between
Finsbury Park and Moorgate. However, this will depend upon the
availability of London Underground personnel who staff many of these
stations.

and this .....

"Thameslink route service alterations: there is a shortage of
available trains as a result of a fault which means some services on
the Thameslink route are only 4 carriages long instead of 8.
Additional stops have also been put in to other services to relieve
crowding. The problem will be rectified soon, meanwhile we apologise
for the inconvenience this is causing customers."

Handy when the tubes are erm down the tubes.

--
gordon